Thursday, July 21, 2011

Questions...

Gauteng was great, the group was so receptive and pleased to be able to learn new techniques to assist them with their breathing. It was obvious that it wasn't going to be a quick fix, but with perseverance they will all get results.
I get asked many questions at workshops, which I love! But sometimes they are questions I just can't answer, like:
"Why doesn't my doctor know more about the importance of Carbon Dioxide?"
"This is so logical, how come it isn't general knowledge?"
Well, these are questions that I think we all need to be asking! In fact, keep asking, and you will eventually find the truth.
Some of the truths that I have discovered in my quest for drug free asthma control, is that asthma, panic attacks, snoring,etc, are all breathing problems. Another truth is that breathing problems are problems that can be solved! It is just logical that breathing problems are solved by changing the breathing! With time and energy put into changing the breathing, you will breathe better. If you persevere, you will breathe better - for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment